Sports Physicals Prerequisite
These appointments are for students who will not be able to have a sports physical completed by their physician prior to the start of the school year.
These physicals are required for all students in grades 4-8 who are competing in sports ie. soccer, basketball, and softball. It is also required for students in grades 3-8 who are competing in the Antrim Olympics. Please be aware that a sports physical does not guarantee placement on the Antrim Olympic team.
When: Tuesday, August 21, 2018
Where: Bay Head School Library on Meadow Ave. Bay Head
Go to the school website >Our School> policies and forms and print out the Sports Pre-Participation Physical forms including the Health History, the Sports Examination and the Cardiac Arrest form.
- Complete the Health History Form and sign the Cardiac Arrest form and bring all 3 forms to the physical
- Email Sierotko@bayheadschool.org to schedule an These examinations will be scheduled from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm.
- Female students over the age of 10 are asked to wear either a bathing suit top or camisole for the scoliosis
- All students must be accompanied by a parent/guardian for the physical to be
- Students without a scheduled appointment will not be seen by Farrell. These are the only physicals performed by Dr. Farrell for the 2018-2019 School Year.
For those students using their own physician, please remember that the Sports Pre- participation forms all need to be completed and returned to the Health office prior to participating in any sporting activity.
Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the rest of the summer.