BAY HEAD SCHOOL DISTRICT
Bay Head School is currently accepting applicants for the following positions. If you have any questions regarding one of the open positions, please call the main office at 732-892-0668.
Please submit and send any resumes and required documents to:
Frank Camardo, Principal
145 Grove Street
Bay Head, NJ 08742
Applications will be accepted by mail or in office only.
Bay Head Board of Education is an equal opportunity employer.
Please click here to download our Application for Employment Packet.
Click here to download the Application to become a Substitute Teacher or Nurse.
Substitute Custodian- $12.00/hour
1.) Black Seal License Preferred
2.) Must pass fingerprints and background check.
Substitute School Nurse
1. Licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of New Jersey
2. County Substitute Certificate preferred but can be applied for through our office
3. Current CPR-AED health care provider certificate
4. Must pass fingerprints and background check.
1. At least 60 completed college credits
2. At least 21 years of age