Bay Head Elementary School offers soccer, basketball, and softball through the Monmouth County Athletic League conference. Students interested in wrestling, baseball, and track & field are eligible to participate on Antrim’s teams. Additional athletic activities and programs are sponsored through our Home and School Association. These include swimming and tennis. We encourage all students to join extra-curricular activities regardless of their experience!
Please be aware for your child to be eligible to participate in any sport with the exception of the tennis and swimming clubs:
1. Each school year complete an Athletic Pre-Participation Physical Exam Form
Please also read and sign off on the following every year:
2. Each school year complete the NJIAA Concussion Policy Form and Acknowledgment
3. Each season complete an Updated Health History Questionnaire
4. Each season complete and sign the Athlete Code Of Conduct
5. Each season complete the Parent Permission Slip
6. Each season complete an updated Athlete Emergency Contact Form
7. Read and discuss with your child the Scholastic Student-Athlete Safety Act
Please feel free to contact our Athletic Coordinator, Shane O’Connor with any questions at email@example.com.
Click on the calendar below to view the school calendar!